Typing is not a complex skill but needs appropriate concentration and practice. So we bring 30 days of free typing lessons to make you skillful in this job. There are varieties of keyboards and methods of type is available—our focus on the QWERT keyboard and Tuch type method. A complete 30-day free typing course opened for all on our website TypingPractice.ORG. You can develop your typing skill from an elementary level to advanced.
All Typing Lessons Pages
Here, you can see all the lessons we have provided. Please note, each tutorial has a practice task. Take part in all the sets to observe the skill correctly.
|Day-wise Lesson||Lesson Link|
|Day 1 Lesson||Proper 10 fingers placement.|
|Day 2 Lesson||Home Row Typing|
|Day 3 Lesson||Bottom bar key type.|
|Day 4 Lesson||Advance Bottom bar|
|Day 5 Lesson||Top Bar Lesson|
How to complete the complete course?
This art-like skill can be completed by achieving high speed and accuracy by following our 30 days free lesson. You need to complete each day correctly. Never keep any gaps on or misunderstanding. And also complete all practice tasks which are provided every day. You can see your progress by taking part in those exercises. And the program we have developed where you can self examine your skill.
- Initial lessons have easy-level typing practice sets.
- Some of them are based on letters and symbols, and numbers. No words are included in it.
- The objective of opening tutorials is to place fingers and memorize critical locations on the QWERT keyboards.
- After a week, we moved to word typing. And also concentration on speed and accuracy.
- In the 3rd week, you will get some complex typing levels, where words, symbols, and special characters are.
- The duration of the test increased from the beginning to advance.
Did I become a Typing Master by completing the course?
No one can say yes or no because it depends entirely on the learner. How do they learn and practice? Usually, we have seen that most of the candidates can type more than 35 words per minute. And it can increase above 50 by practicing one more month. If you want to be a typing master, then start the course and achieve the skill. We strongly believe that students will be outstanding typing masters by completing this typing lesson and completing our practicing task.
Who made this Course and Tutorials?
TypingPractice.Org has some of the experienced faculty for typing courses offline. They have researched and developed this course. Therefore you can expect a quality typing lesson that can teach you well.