This is a special page for India Post office jobs and update news regarding recruitment. We have created different pages for each circle. Displayed the entire job advertisement of a circle on one page. Now you need to open your postal circular page and find new ads. We regularly update these pages with new ads. Each page is given below.
India Post Office Jobs according to circles
- Maharashtra Postal circle Jobs, 1371 PM,MG and MTS Posts
- TN Postal Circle Jobs-3162 GDS Vacancies Released
- Odisha Postal Jobs, Latest 2060 GDS Vacancy released
- Postal Circle Jobs in Rajasthan- Currently GDS Vacancy Released
- Career in Haryana Postal Circle- 608 GDS Hiring Notice Published
- Various posts in Gujarat Postal Circle(PA/SA/MTS and mail Gourd)
- Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle Jobs-Latest GDS Vacancy
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Jobs Update-Latest GDS Recruitment
- MP Postal, Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2834 GDS Vacancy
- UP Postal Circle, 3951 GDS recruitment Advertisement
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Jobs, 1799 GDS Recruitment
- Telangana Postal Circle GDS Jobs
- AP Postal Circle Jobs, 2707 GDS Now
- Jharkhand Postal Circle Jobs, Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment, 174 GDS Recruitment
The Indian Postal Department is an ancient and traditional institution. It can be said to be one of the most effective means of communication between human institutions. Thousands of employees are employed every year. Many employers give this organization a priority to start their work life. If you would like to see a recruitment ad for this organization, you can find it on our website. You must be aware that the Indian Postal Department is divided into 25 circles. Most surgical surgeries are employed. The official language of the circle is given priority along with educational qualification at the time of appointment. Therefore, different appointments are made within specific circles.
Chhattisgarh: check all the recent employment notification. Now, there are recruiting Gramin dak Sevak posts.
Telangana: The Telangana Postal Circle required huge GDS posts. It invited online application from eligible candidates. Clarify whether you are eligible or not for this vacancies?
AP Circle: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle also recruited Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. And they advised submitting the online application form to eligible candidates.
Delhi PC: The postal circle of New Delhi also hiring GDS. And you can apply now by meeting its eligibility criteria and conditions.
Which posts are recruited according to the circle-wise?
The postal department of India post does not appoint all posts and vacancy itself. Many recruitments are referred to as the Staff Selection Commission. We did not include those terms here. The ways in which the postal department of India, in particular, employs itself are the Gramin Dak Sevak, Postmen, Mail guards, drivers, etc.
Gramin Dak Sevak: This is an important post of India Post Office Jobs required in large numbers. Generally, students who have passed secondary or tenth grade can compete. Candidates in the age group of 18 to 40 years can apply. As well as being able to read and speak the local official language is one of the conditions. Also, at least sixty days of computer training certificates are seen at the time of recruitment of the India Post Office Jobs. There is no competitive written or oral test at the time of selection. The merit list is made only by the percentage of marks obtained in the tenth-grade examination.
You can also check the latest update on the official website. Here is the link to reach. → Click here